Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact for questions regarding N. First Street Assessments?
2. Where do I get an encroachment permit?
3. Where do I get a grading permit?
4. Who do I call if a lighted crosswalk is not working?
5. Who do I contact about traffic counts?
6. Who do I contact when contruction is on a public right-of-way? ie: sidewalk, streets
7. Who do I call if the Railroad arm/signal on a railroad crossing is malfunctioning?
8. How do I get an Encroachment Permit for an oversized load on the City Streets?
9. How do I report a traffic signal that is not working?