View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis courts
- Group picnic areas
- Playground equipment
- Horseshoe pits
- Softball fields
- Little League fields
- Pat Granucci Aquatic Center - three swimming pools
- Skateboard park
- Jim B. Stevens Arena - covered soccer arena,
- Outdoor basketball court
- The use of alcoholic beverages or glass containers in City Parks is prohibited.
- Vehicles are not allowed on park grass or park paths.
- Dog owners are required to clean up their dog's waste.
- Dogs must be on a leash or at "heel" beside the person responsible for the dog.
TO RENT A FACILITY:
- Parks - Dixon's park facilities can be rented for use by groups or individuals. To reserve, go to City Hall, 600 East A Street.
Pools - To reserve a swimming pool at the Pat Granucci Aquatics center, call the Aquatics Coordinator at (707) 678-7441.
Other - To reserve ballfields, barbecue areas, or the arena, go to City Hall, 600 East A Street.