Click to Home
Go To Search
Be SocialFacebookTwitter
Are Water Softeners legal in Dixon?
Brine (salt/potassium) discharging softeners are banned for residences within the City of Dixon. See Dixon Municipal Code Section 14.01.1100 at or call 707-678-7030. For water softener alternatives see


Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact to start or end water and sewer service?
2. What are the regulations regarding fence heights and setbacks?
3. How do I report graffiti?
4. Where do I pay my garbage bill?
5. Who do I contact if there's a leak or a broken fire hydrant?
6. Who do I contact after hours if I have a water leak?
7. Who do I contact about Solano Irrigation District Assessments?
8. How are CC&R's enforced? If I have a concern there may be a CC&R violation, what can I do?
9. Are Water Softeners legal in Dixon?